1k A Day Fast Tracks Review
Over the past year or so, more people than ever before have come online to try their hand at internet marketing.
With the loss of thousands of jobs because of the pandemic and the ever increasing inflation rate, an online income stream is no longer something that’s nice to have… but is fast becoming a necessity to millions of people.
Here’s the problem…
Most people don’t even know where to start. With so many different business models available and countless hyped up products that deliver nothing, it’s easy to lose the shirt off your back when you’re trying to learn how to generate an income online.
Over the past couple of years, Merlin Holmes’ course has skyrocketed in popularity and has created many successful online marketers. He teaches affiliate marketing and it’s one of the more cost-effective and ‘easier’ methods of earning money online.
Let’s look at the pros and cons of this course…
The Good Points:
- Merlin is an experienced marketer with 15+ years of experience. The fact that his product is a bestseller for years is proof of his credibility and knowledge.
- The official site has several positive reviews from satisfied customers. When choosing an online course, it’s always good to pick one that has lots of social proof. The Fast Tracks has tons of it. So if others are making it work for them, you can too.
- The training is detailed and easy to follow. More importantly, the business model is simple. It’s just a 3-step formula.
You’ll be creating a poll with a few essential pages. You’ll drive traffic to these pages, build a list and convert them into sales.
Unlike many online marketing products which are just ridiculous and nothing more than untested theory, the model in The Fast Tracks works. It’s proven and it’s scalable. Once you master it, the sky is the limit.
- This course is covered by a 60-day money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you can always get a refund. This is a zero-risk investment for you.
- Quite frankly, there’s only so much we can say about this course because it has to be applied before you can see results. Is it proven to work? Yes.
Is it an online bestseller? Yes.
Is Merlin qualified? Yes.
Is it a risk-free purchase? Yes.
Does the method work? A definite yes.
So, it checks off all the necessary boxes. The sales page itself is skimpy on details. You’ll understand much more when you watch the free webinar. So, sign up for it and get the inside scoop.
There’s just too much to tell you in a written review. But from what we’ve seen, this is a solid online marketing training that will help you, if you decide to go with affiliate marketing.
The Bad Points:
- The product is pricey and may be out of the range of the people who need it the most. The webinar is not live. Making it appear like it is doesn’t exactly inspire trust in potential customers.
- We weren’t too pleased about having to sit through a webinar that seemed to go on and on. A text transcript of the video would have made for a better buying experience.
Should You Get It?
It depends on whether you wish to make money online with affiliate marketing or not. If you prefer methods such as ecommerce, arbitrage, Kindle publishing and so on, this product is not for you.
However, if you like the idea of making commissions without having to create your own products and you think affiliate marketing is for you, this course can help you.
While you won’t earn 1k a day right off the bat, it does provide a solid grounding on the fundamentals and will show exactly what you need to do to succeed with affiliate marketing.
Give it a try and you’ll probably be able to earn an impressive online income in a couple of months.